Oh yeah, we do sponsoring!
Have a look at some of our featured athletes
Carina Moreno is the defending champion in both the strawweight and light flyweight divisions of World Boxing Council (WBC), which is the most recognized and strictly-sanctioned professional organization for boxing in the world. Her pro record stands at 17-1-0 with five knockouts.
Carina started her pro career a few years ago and has been with Max Muscle Santa Cruz since Day 1 of her training. Check her out in action below:
Felipe Lattari is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu martial artist who's won several titles, both on the national and international stages. He is an up-and-coming star in the sport and aspires to translate his years of training into a mixed martial arts (MMA) career.
- Here is a list of Felipe's career achievements:
- 3rd Place - Jiu-Jitsu Worlds, 2001
- 3rd Place - Brasileiro, 2002
- 3rd Place - Brasileiro, 2003
- 3rd Place - Pan American, 2004
- 1st Place - Pan American, 2005
- 1st Place - Sao Paulo Circuit, 2005
- 1st Place - Brazil vs. USA Challenge, 2006
- 3rd Place - Pan American, 2006
- 1st Place - American National, 2007
- 2nd Place - US Open, 2007
- 1st Place - Battle of the Bay Super Fight, 2007
- 1st Place - Rumble of the Redwoods Super Fight, 2008
- 1st Place - Black Belt Challenge Brazil vs. USA, 2008